We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for November 19–25, 2018.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
1. The key market events in the period from November 19–25, 2018
1) The launch of Bakkt and the start of futures trading with physical delivery are put off until January 24, 2019. 2) A tweet from CEO Binance: “I wish I could tell you my lame story from 2015, when the $btc price “crashed” to below $200, and I just sold my house and bought in at $600 a few months earlier… Well, I am still here.” 3) Hardfork of Bitcoin Cash resulted in losses for the traders of the OKex exchange, which was forced to close Bitcoin Cash futures contracts worth $135 million. 4) Poland introduces a 19% tax on profits from operations with cryptocurrencies, which would apply to individuals and companies. 5) The SharkPool mining pool has declared war on the Altcoins, as it believes that any bitcoin forks contradicts the Nakamoto consensus. 6) Ethereum hashrate fell by 25% and reached a minimum of 236 TH/s. Bitcoin also lost 11.6% of its hashrate when its price dropped. 7) The US Department of Justice initiated an investigation into the manipulation of bitcoin rate during a rally last year; Tether company is the main suspect. 8) Deputy head of the State Duma Committee on Education and Science Boris Chernyshov (LDPR) proposed to replace the Unified State Exam with an early talent identification system for schoolchildren, which runs on blockchain. 9) Tobacco shops in France have received government permission to sell small amounts of cryptocurrency starting from 2019. 10) A US mining company Giga Watt went bankrupt, its debt to customers reaches millions of dollars, but the company declared insolvency. 11) The class action lawsuit against Coinbase was updated with information on insider trading within Bitcoin Cash and was again filed with the court on November 20. 12) Saudi Arabia, together with the UAE, will release its own cryptocurrency, which will be used by banks as a payment instrument. 13) Due to the fall of the hashrate in China, ASIC miners are getting disposed of: they are dumped in a heap on the street, and the miners sell them by weight, according to cnLedger. 14) Banks of Europe will be a part of the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications of the European Union (IATBA), which will promote the technology and create protocols for it. 15) Ethereum team is preparing a new update, unknown to the general public. 16) The blockchain project of the Telegram Open Network, founded by Pavel Durov, is 70% complete. This became clear from the documents, published online by Button co-founder Mike Dudas. 17) Given the recent drop of the first cryptocurrency, the number of search queries for the word “bitcoin” increased by 30%. However, compared to December values, the current number of search queries for the word “Bitcoin” is very small. 18) Lightning network (LN) is growing exponentially. Over the week, the network has grown twofold.
2. Market analytics from club experts for November 19–25, 2018 The last week turned out to be a real test for all crypto-enthusiasts. The BTC price continued to fall at a fairly stable pace. The total capitalization of the crypto market dropped from $185 billion at the beginning of the week to $120 billion by its end. The trading volume reached $24.8 billion at peak times, but on average, nothing changed during the week, leaving the volume at $13–15 billion. The BTC share almost did not change — 56%, reaching 60% only at peak times as traders abandoned altcoins. The price for 1 BTC dropped from $5,615 at the beginning of the week to mere $ 3,800 by the end of it. Sometime during the week, the price remained at $4,600 and some traders already hoped for a reversal, but the BTC crushed that hope and dropped to $4,000. In the following days, the BTC continued falling to $3,400–3,600, even dropping to $3,000 on some small exchanges, however, it soon bounced back to roughly $3,850. Altcoins, of course, followed the main engine of the market. The general decline of the crypto market was accompanied by panic sales at some points. ETH dropped to $100! Cryptoinvestors, most of whom do not keep in touch with the global events, have already begun to declare the “bubble burst”. Experienced investors, on the other hand, compared the fall in the stock market (it reached 5% for the largest companies, and this is a lot) and the previous BTC price falls, and decided to continue purchasing the coins that was sold in panic. Renowned individuals — VC investors, traders and enthusiasts — say the BTC can even drop to $2000–2500, but at the same time, they also have no doubts about the subsequent amazing growth. During all difficult times, there were people who succumbed to panic, but hodlers or those who expand their portfolio now will definitely not regret it in the future!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period from November 19–25, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for November 19–25, 2018 (including portfolio updates)
In fact, not a single coin gained in price during the last week. QuarkChain showed some promise due to the launch of testnet and the possibility of mining, but it also fell a bit by the end of the week. Fusion is growing in ETH price, showing zero growth in USD. The bottom is out there.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
So far both batches of the new Antminers have sold out and the last sale will end Wednesday morning on Sep. 11. In addition to the new Antminers, Bitmain introduced a compensation strategy for delivery delay. So if mining rigs are not shipped on the specified delivery dates then Bitmain will compensate customers with coupons for each day of delay, based on PPS rewards of the mining pool and el Bitcoin, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash (Gourl.io). All products listed on our website are priced in US Dollars. As Bitcoin has a Volatility price it will show the total amount of BTC to be paid at the time of Checkout. The price will be provided through the exchange rate of Bitcoin to US Dollars rate as per the current market rates. Orders generated ... Should You Purchase A Bitmain Antminer S9 Bitcoin Miner In 2019 Or 2020? December 11, 2019 Litecoin Mimble Wimble, Aussie Gemini, Burning Satoshi Nakamoto & Secret Crypto Mining; November 18, 2019 Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Ripple Binance Technical Analysis Chart 6/28/2019 By ChartGuys.com; November 11, 2019 With the custom setting and a server PSU, we were able to get the miner up to 1.42 th/s. As always with overclocking and even underclocking do so at your own risk. The Avalon 4.1 is a solidly built, excellently performing and feature rich Bitcoin ASIC miner. We used the miner on BTCGuild, AntPool, and NastyPool. The miner performed within 2% on ... Posted in: Bitcoin, Crypto News Tagged: Best Bitcoin Miner Machine Free download, Bitcoin Miner For Sale Philippines, Bitcoin Miner Machine, bitcoin miner machine for sale, bitcoin miner software crack, bitcoin mining software, bitcoin mining software free download, bitcoin mining software windows 10, Blockchain Miner Pro download, blockchain ... AMD RX580 8GB Mining Rig - 6 8gb rx580 GPUs - Ethereum Miner-180MH/s Full Stable. $789.00. 1 bid. $97.00 shipping. Ending Nov 10 at 4:16AM PST 2d 6h. 12x GPU Mining Rig with Windows 10 Pro Cryptocurrency Ethereum Bitcoin $1,199.99 . $35.74 shipping. or Best Offer. Crypto Mining Rig 1080ti x8 New In Hand Next Day Delivery or Collection. $2.80. 0 bids. Free shipping. Ending Nov 8 at 3:43PM PST ... Bitmain Unveils 2 Bitcoin Miners With Max Speeds Up to 110TH/s Per Unit . On Thursday, the China-based mining rig manufacturer Bitmain announced the launch of two new Antminer S19 series models ... For the half-year, the Nasdaq-listed Ebang sold a total 0.25 million terahash per second (TH/s) of Bitcoin hashpower. The figure represents a year-over-year decline of 86% from 1.82 million TH/s ... 1. Bitcoin Mining Evolution. Before I get into the various miners on the market today, I want to make sure you’re familiar with what Bitcoin mining is. If you already know about the purpose of mining and how it integrates with the Bitcoin network, feel free to skip this part. If not, here’s our Bitcoin mining whiteboard video to get you up to speed: Mining has moved from being something ... A year after removing Bitcoin SV from its exchange in April 2019 and the mining pool operated by leading crypto exchange Binance now produces more blocks than anyone else. According to crypto statistics and services platform Coin Dance, Binance Pool is the largest miner of Bitcoin Satoshi’s Vision blocks as of June 16. Binance Pool is ...
[index]          
Close. This video is unavailable. Bitcoin experienced its worst month since departing from its all-time highs 2 years ago, but still it managed to outperform the US stock market in the first quarter of 2020. Major crypto exchange ... binance reorg plan, hacker coins shuffling, and facebook allows ads. Social Media: Follow me on Dlive: https://dlive.tv/MrSotko Follow me on Twitch: http://w... Binance is no friend of Ethereum but Enemy #1! They are planning a massive attack against Ethereum DeFi!! They have attacked the base chain with Tether, they are attacking Ether traders with ... Join Binance Exchange Here! https://www.binance.com/?ref=13795076 Join Kucoin Exchange Here! https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7chr68 Mine Bitcoin and other Crypto... SXSW 2019: Blockchain 2.0 - the next killer application after Bitcoin - Julian Hosp - Duration: 1:10:19. Dr. Julian Hosp - Bitcoin, Aktien, Gold und Co. 7,317 views 👇🏻Support the channel by using my affiliate links below👇🏻 Exchanges I'm using: Coinbase FIAT https://www.coinbase.com/join/59398125002bcc03276297d6 Bin... Heute sprechen wir über folgende Themen: Bitcoin Nutzung sinkt - Kommt noch ein Dump - Binance will Coinmarketcap für 400 Millionen Dollar kaufen & Halving wird Miner zu BTC zwingen. 1.) Should you buy a pre-built btc cryptocurrency mining rig? The answer depends, lets review the Coinmine One and discuss the status of gpu mining in 2019 and t... Here is a easy to understand tutorial on a complete rundown on how The Binance works. Learn how to deposit funds, make trades, and everything else :) Sign up...